Composting Technology – Organic Waste Composting Machine
Composting is a natural biological process, carried out under controlled aerobic conditions (requires oxygen). In this process, various microorganisms, including bacteria and fungi, break down organic matter into simpler substances.
To provide customized and appropriate solutions to our customers, this technology and solution is based on heating mechanism for volume reduction and decomposing through “thermophilic” enzymes.
|Usage/Application||Organic Waste Composting|
|Treatment Capacity||35 Kg/Batch|
- Low Noise
- Can remove compost once in 3 days
- 100% pure organic fertilizer
- Very good aesthetic look
- No labor requirement for process handling
- In-built shredder
- Up t0 80% Volume reduction within 24hr
- No Pathogens/ No Odor/ No harmful products