Food & Vegetable Waste
- Over 800+ food and vegetable waste based bio-methanation plants installed.
- Indigenously developed pulverizers, biogas booster systems and biogas meters.
- Complete portable systems up to 2 tons.
- The space occupied is less than 40% compared to conventional systems.
- Dairy industrial effluents are characterized by high COD and BOD.
- Advanced UASB reactors which achieve up to 80% reduction in COD.
- The generated biogas is used for electricity generation or as boiler feed.
- Separate solid state digester for treatment of dairy scum.
- Installations in 4 units of HATSUN dairy & 1 unit in CavinKare
- Biogas plants based on paper manufacturing waste generated by paper mills
- Sheshayee paper mills and RR Krafts are our clients in this sector
Poultry and cattle dung
- Biogas plants based on poultry and cattle dung are mostly preferred in farms.
- We are manufacturing nearly 500 units of cow dung based biogas plants for INFOSYS in their carbon neutral project
- PLA is an alternate for plastic currently more attractive for making cups, bags, bottles and it’s the future
- We have installed one for Total Carbion, Chennai a Netherlands based company who are the manufacturers of PL for their manufacturing waste.
- The waste that are generated while manufacturing the bio-fertilizer can generate an excellent amount of biogas
- We have installed this type of plant at T-Stanes, Coimbatore
- Sugarcane effluent is a strong air and contaminant.
- We have installed a plant in the sugarcane industry near Omalur for R &D purpose.
- The perfume industry consumes the flora and gives back the effluent to the earth.
- We have installed a plant in the Jasmine, Dindugal a plant which will generate biogas from floral effluent